CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

I lost myself for i dunno what reasons..

yea..i knw i knw...it's been ages since i've visited this page n do something to it..

coz...i've been lazy to keep this place alive...
so...welll....whatever...
im here now for a weird update...

recently...there are a few friends telling me dat im so not me lately..
dun get what i mean??
i mean..i have not been myself lately..
it actually started since 2010 is here..
dun ask me why..
im oso looking for dat answer..
ever since 2010 started,
i getting blurer n start loosing things like notebooks n stationeries..
n d worst of all..MY CAMERAAAA!!!
then later...
my mood swing ...
i can be very moody one second ago,then when i turn,
i can be as crazy as loud as i can..
i dunno what happen..but it's like im losing control of myself..

im starting to wonder...
could it be d dancing dat has change me from my usual routine n cause me changes dat i dun even realize?
i noticed dat ever since d new sem starts n d dancing practices starting to take my time n my 'mood',
i've been very unstable...
most of the time when im very unhappy over something,
dat something is usually related to dancing..

but whyyy??
i dun understand...
can anyone give me an answer what the ---- is wrong wiv me??
i cant stand this anymore...
it's nerve wrecking!!!


my goshhhh~~~~
when's d old me gonna return???
T_T >~<

0 reflections: