CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wish list

sudd i nd to do sooo many things..

but my car is currently in d workshop,due to some nasty issues which im so sien abt it..
n mum is not really keen on letting me drive d almighty Innova coz im shaky in dat huge baby..
ishhh...
then i shall bore my readers with my current wish list and also to-do list dat i have in mind for NOW.. ><

1. it HAS to be my beloved car to be back from workshop real soon...
2. develop certain photos for some personal reasons dat im not suppose to say..
3. BOOKS!!! especially Twilight,Photoshop for Dummies and Illustrator for Dummies
4. forgotten Christmas presents..(actually sis n i gave up on xmas shopping tis yr coz we might be MIA for a few celebrations)
5. sketches for dad
6. expenses list for dad
7. belated and birthday to-be presents (tis really drives me nuts!!!! )
8. 2.0 power hub
9. to finish up borrowed dvds
10. cny shopping
11. finish learning my pieces (tcher gonna be so disappointed if i slack off again.. T_T )
12. prepare for d xmas fellowship at home
13. bugging ppl to giv me answers on various issues

n errmmm..i think dat's all dat i can recall for now..
i better not open up my notebook coz i rmber dat list actually went for abt 3 pages.. @.@

aarrrggghhhh...as long as im car-less,it'll be equal to leg-less,which means couching at home..
>O< >O< >O< >O< >O<

0 reflections: