CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

I miss I miss I missss ....

I miss the old lifestyle i had few months ago..


I miss my gurls...the fabulous foursome havent been seeing each other for quite a while...
n it makes me miss them so much at this moment..

I miss dancing...my legs are gettin 'harder'...
really must make an effort to go back end of this month!!!!

I miss yum cha sessions with my usual kakis...coz my jamming sessions are far away from my usual hang out place...*sob sob*

I miss my gang's usual laughter and jokes and teasings...

I miss my dear fren who flew to the other side of the globe...i oni manage to get her on skype once aft she left the country for a few months...
hopefully the distance wouldnt bring our 13 yrs of friendship to an end...

I miss having fun in one particular class...'lips sealed'..no futher info to be reveal incase d issue becomes touchy... :-l

I miss I miss I miss
I MISS A WHOLE LOT OF 'THINGS' ~~~~~~


finals...
please please...
please come to an end real soon...
i want to feel myself again~~~ TOT

0 reflections: