CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

1st day of 2009...

010109 is gonna end pretty soon..
supposedly i shld do a wrap up for 2008 jz like any1 else does..
but im jz so lazy to do so..
so..jz wanna make myself comfortable here..
im gonna scribble sth b4 d 1st day of 2009 ends..

2007 is a year whr i grow a lot in terms of handling relationships n spiritual life..
2008...well.. is a year dat reminds me so much of my olden days,
n oso a year dat teaches me to treasure wat i used to hav n wat i hav now..

well..
tis is jz a short wrap up of wat i've been experiencing in 2008..
hopefully..
i'll hav time to do a longer one..
but i doubt it..
coz..
tmr im gonna hav my 1st class of d 1st sem of d yr at 9am.. T_T
pathetic huh..
i wonder y my uni starts on d 2nd..
majority uni n colleges start on d 5th 2gether wiv kindergartens,primary n secondary schools..

hmm...
actually..
i cant wait for d busy semester to come..
i hav so much things dat im looking forward to..
(including d nerve wrecking competition events dat falls on d 10th tis month n 15th of feb) XD


Year 2009,
HERE I COME!!!!!

0 reflections: