CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

1st day of uni in 2009

i bet u guys muz hav noticed dat tis title is a lil similar to my previous post..
well..it's jz d 2nd of jan..
of course thr'll be loadz of firsts to come in a new year rite? XD
woke up at 7.45 tis morning to get ready for d 1st class which is at 9am!!!!
but tcher went in like..9.20?i cant rmber d exact time..

aft d class..
i wanted to go MV to pass a present to a sec fren who supposedly had a gathering..
but i din go coz im suppose to hav class..
but end up..i still went thr to pass d presents..
wiv sum 'extras' being loaded in my car XD
yvonne,jie ying n hooi ching spontaneously decided to follow me to MV jz for fun..
so i end up passing d present to my fren n go walk walk wiv them..

hmm...
my job here is to post up some photos for yvonne's use..
so,im gonna leave d rest of d random outing n classes aft v return to uni for her to elaborate in her blog..


yvonne,u heard me?
so...pls continue wiv as much details as u can ,okay? ^^
any1 who is interested for d rest of d story check out her blog for updates XD
d url is www.tomokomikage.blogspot.com



su-hwei,so sad lar..
2day did get to bump into u..
: (
u muz quickly plan a meet up wiv me ya!!
miss u so much...

1 reflections:

Anonymous said...

our brunch or lunch better happen soon! haha : )