CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Appreciate ^__^

2 solid days of quality time spent.
and now going back to the stressful routine again.

there's been tons of noises invading my ears..
but im really starting to miss these two days.
missing the people i get to spend time with,
missing the chaotic moments of fooling around,
missing the gossips n heart to heart talks.
missing every single bit of those precious moments.


met n 're-met' some really nice people,
people who really care for my friends,
giving me a feeling that my angels are all in good hands.

seeing the lovebirds getting along so well really makes me feel happy for all my dears.
looks like they've found the ones who really are meant for them.
it's just so lovely and warm to see those scenes. #^.^#


i was wondering..
when can i have this kind of great time again..
december?hopefully..
i really,truly heart these moments.
^___^




*feeling full and contented for having a great break*
^^

0 reflections: