CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

A question for myself

Did I really gained weight lately?
y r thr ppl constantly telling me dat i grew fatter edi?

1st,it was my mum who sudd pops out n say..
i have a 'tummy' (in canto,tou lam)
i was like..huh??!!
how did dat happened?

then 2day in uni..
my coursemate/senior whom i actually knw her b4 i came to uni during form 4 note dat i grew 'meaty' on my arms..
HUH???!!!

later on..
my another coursemate/senior oso mention dat i have 'tummy' edi..
n asked me how did i gained weight..
HHHUUUHHHH??!!!


how did this happened?
i seriously have no idea..

why why why??

is this suppose to be sth good or bad?
i dunno..

2 reflections:

Penny said...

U where got tummy oh..=.=

sSeong said...

mummy n yan say de...
got la...a bit lorr