CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

how many times do I have to repeat this?

why am I always doing things that I wouldn't be appreciated for doing it and most of the times end up with blames, scoldings and sulks for the things that I didn't do..
is it so hard for you to thank people??
I didn't ask for a pay or what, I just needed a word of appreciation to comfort myself.
do u realize that I took all the trouble to go all the way to the particular venue to get things or do errands for you?
I hate the attitude that was shown to me, as if I'm obliged to do so, and it's my responsibility to do so when I'm just trying to be nice to help you out?
if you are thinking that why do I treat you that way..
well,ask yourself first..I treated you that way because you treated me the way you want people to treat you. so don't blame.
I'm getting tired,so please be nice.
THANK YOU!

0 reflections: