CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Note of Appreciation

i doubt dat any of them would get to read tis..
but i really wanna thank each n every one of you for all the help that you guys have given to me.

KEVIN ONG
STEWART WONG
EMMANUEL CHIN


thank you so much for helping me in my jury..
guiding me during practices..
yea,i knw i suck at my playing...
yet you guys still help me out..

i dunno whether it's because my selection of songs are complicated,
that's why u guys learn it with full drive in order to know the song n able to play it in future..
or what..(i know i shldnt think this way AT ALL coz it's rude,but i have a very strong feeling of it)
coz i really know that at my level of playing..
it's very kind of you guys to say yes when i asked for help..

i doubt that i would pass..
coz lack of preparation of my own solos..
but if i fail..
im really guilty towards you guys,
coz im really grateful n thankful to have you guys to back me up..

THANK YOU,GUYS...
i owe u guys a big meal,i guess... XD

0 reflections: