CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Life is Fragile

Yesterday I watched '102 Minutes That Changed America' with my family..
seriously..it freaks me out n gave me goosebumps..

but y goosebumps?
well~~
goosebumps as in how scary can human be when they r desperate...
it really scares me to imagine how desperate were d pilots until they not oni decided to sacrifice themselves but also d rest of d passengers..

tho i witness the fall of both WTC buildings on tv screen..
but i still feel really shocked..
n sad for those who r innocent but didnt had d choice of survival..
i really pity d firemen who went up to save the citizens yet they oso got kill when d whole building collapse in seconds ..


i had a lot of mixed feelings aft i finish the show..
thr r so many things dat words cant express..

one word to sum up all my confusion aft watching the show:

Speechless

0 reflections: