CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Apologies to my dear readers

hello,my faithful blog readers.. XD
im so so so sorry for all the delaying of my current issues..
been very busy wiv uni work and watching useless Taiwan series dat i've missed ages ago.. XP
and plus..my house's internet line been very disturbing as some of u guys know very well of it..

at times,
i rili had d drive to write a new post..
buuutttt...
d irritating connection has made me gave up on trying for at least half an hour to 3 hours plus just to connect to the net or view one single webpage..
i'll try my best to post up anything when i can..


waiting on d list are:

- sem break pd trip
- my bday celebration part 1
- ~part 2
- ~part 3
- 1st time being sectional leader (XD)


sorry for the long wait..
gimme sometime..
im trying my hardest.. >.<

0 reflections: